Thursday, March 22, 2012

thirty-third outfit post: not sure.

1*thrifted jumper
2*thrifted collared shirt
3*jeans-junk clothing
4*fidel boots-therapy
i've only had them for a few weeks but i've managed to get so much wear out of these therapy boots. i couldn't decide whether or not i was cold today.
unfortunately though, i've been suffering from an unrelenting migraine for the past two days and finally decided to stay home today and get some rest. the weather is is floating around 22-25ÂșC and largely cloudy, so i haven't been able to play around with the sunlight with the 50mm f/1.8 yet. saturday looks good.

x, Rena.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

I adore your casual style!(:

xoxo
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

Marianna Papagiannopoulou said...

I really love this outfit!!
The boots are amazing!

Just followed you!
Will you visit my blog sometime?



http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

Ioana-Carmen said...

Chic and stylish! Check my blog and follow me if you want sweetie :X I`ll follow back !

Fashionspot.ro

Lau Figueiredo said...

Love the look and your style :)

Lau

Yeliz Selvi said...

NAH! I'm sold honey, something about the effortless vibe. Seriously amazing work dear Xx

Fotini D. said...

i loveee it! great outfit!
fofosfashion.blogspot.com
xoxo