Sunday, November 14, 2010

beach.


spring is finally drawing to an end, and living here in sydney means summer's starting to hit us hard.
that's why, after all my exams, i had a completely carefree day at the beach today. booyah. the taste of liberation.
check out these few shots.
oh yeah, and another piece of exciting news.


it's the moonchild's 100th post. 
booyah.


to celebrate i will obviously hold a giveaway soon.
maybe these pictures will give you something of a clue.





right there in the left hand corner is the world's biggest split end.
silhouette of the area.

toodles.


4 comments:

Anna said...

woah, it's winter here! If I had a house in Australia I could live in spring/summer all the time :) congrats on your 100th post!

Jade Purple Brown said...

love those bracelets!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You're lucky to still can go on the beach without being frozen :D Great blog, I follow you ! (with Bloglovin) + I love the ring, it's so simple, but I love it :)

K A T H L E E N said...

amazing outfit!!
feel free to follow xoxo
twitter: @FASHION_ICE